I'm back!

back again after a long long time!

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First Time Judge...at a Poster Making Contest

What an amazing experience ahahahaha!!! Nagulat ako when Sir Gerry and Ma'am Ilyn ask me to go with them and be one of the judge on a Poster Making Contest at the Saint Peter's Seminary yesterday (august 24, 2009). I just can't believe that I am qualified to be a judge with them...and I'm not prepared! My outfits are very casual and i think it's not appropriate...it's a brown cargo pants together with my favorite grey stripe sleeveless blouse, and my shoes...one wrong step and my shoes are ready to leave me anytime! Sira na kasi, ayaw nang talaban ng rugby at mighty bond! ahahahaha! Well, inisip ko na lang na I've nothing to worry because I'm with them and nothing will ever question my own judgement...though mahilig rin akong mang-okray ng drawing ng iba, iba pa rin pag contest di ba? And it was my first time to judge a drawing contest kung saan sumasali rin ako noong panahon ng aking kabataan. Nyay! parang antanda ko na ah? hehehehe!!! Naalala ko, pinakamadali nga pala ang maging kritiko... kahit hindi gaanong bihasa sa larangang ito. Enjoy pa!!!!
ahahahaha!!! :D

Anyway, I've done my part and I did a proper judgement on who are the truely winners among the contestants from different tertiary schools. And I'm glad hindi kami nagkalayo ng judgement nang mga co-judges ko kung sino talaga ang may pinakamagandang gawa. At syempre, after the judgement, we asks if kaninong drawing yung nanalo na talaga namang nagpa-happy pa sa akin is to found out na from same school ko nanggaling yung napili naming winner! Yehey!!!

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home